Topic - Fantazia Chat {Beware}

Reply to this topic

Topic Starter Fpath - Posted on Saturday, February 21 2009 05:48:26 PM
I thought I would give a heads up on this chat system and people that run it.

Once on livve I met Simon and Dan and they had me come over to be a helper on this chat they were working on and by the way its the same one from back then. As for the software I think it is a mix of coding also using some code like fpath from Vedos ..I know they bought a version from me to get the source code and called it Mplayer-Fusion I also Notice they are trying to use the same audio codex "speex" that fpath uses Fpath audio button was recreated by Sergy Luity using the speex technology and I may add has it's own U.S. copyright.

Fantazia looks and feels very much like the old Mplayer software! in fact I think it is made very well and I like it. But the people who run it are a little shady.
When I First started fplayer.com Dan and Simon would login to fplayer and ask people to join the room once the room was locked they would then demo fantzia chat from my site. Once i found out they were banned.

I recieved a threat a few days ago from Simon because I have fantazia chat listed in the badwords section of our software. The reason is after this episode with them Dan started createing hacks for the early versions of fpath v2.0 v2.5 and hacked users PC's trying to run off customers.
I had also had offers from dan in the past wanting to merg with Fpath and I refused the offer
People change and it may be a safe enviroment now..but I thought I would share my experience.

I did take the password info from fplayer.com and log into livve.com on Dan and Siomons accounts but that was it.

Have fun !
jakethesnake - Posted on Monday, March 9 2009 03:34:52 AM
Yeah sure I trust you! LOL NOT
You stole account peeps from LIVVE. Many people complained about it.
Thunder - Posted on Wednesday, March 11 2009 01:44:55 PM
steve please stop doing this man its pointless ...

DAN is not apart of fantaziachat ....

fantaziachat is not fpath/vedos why do you think it works in vista and windows 7 because its been fully recoded and as for using speex codex thats just a standard internet voice codex man you trying to say other companys like teamspeak or ventrilo are allso fpath/vedos because there use it?

and as for you using my account information that is a load of crap I never use the same password on any chat ..... but thanks for telling people you steal there information :)

have a nice day bye

Thunder
http://www.fantaziachat.com
Fpath - Posted on Saturday, March 14 2009 12:29:10 PM
Dan was apart of your chat at the time and was a main admin..you did not respond to "trying to steel our customers with locked rooms???" that is also the truth. I caught you doing that simon in ghost mode.

As for vedos code all you need to do is compare the client install with an Fpath install in c:/programs and you will see they look alike and the exe they use is named "gizmo" same as mplayer but we could name ours gizmo as well.

when you guys were trying to hack Fplayer I logged into Dans account on Livve hoping to gain info . Call it what you will a$$hole those are the facts.
Your admin/partner made hacks for early versions of Fplayer/Fpath..I noticed you did not say anything about that as well.

Jakethesnake quit riding my leg punk.
Fpath - Posted on Saturday, March 14 2009 12:33:47 PM
Ask any of my customers.."Fpath software not service" if i have hacked them or used account info amd you will find your answer. i'm still in business and the release of "Fpath Global" will work for all operating systems including windows 7.

Like I said this is not service simon like youare trying to do...we lease it and leet them run it. ;}
Fpath - Posted on Saturday, March 14 2009 12:37:16 PM
As for Fantazia code..
I happen to know that it is vedos and that it has just had more time spent on coding ie features and look.

I will have all your features and more simon on the new version and have a skin that matches yours as well "Mplayer copy" to offer.

I bet i make more money than you! hehehe
Thunder - Posted on Sunday, March 15 2009 01:02:23 AM
HERE A LIST FOR YOU STEVE!

1. WHY THE HELL WOULD I HACK A PROGRAM LIKE YOURS THAT I CAN MAKE IN LESS THEN ONE DAY! .

2. DAN DID WHAT EVER HE DID ON HIS OWN DOING NOT BY ME TELLING HIM, WE NO LONGER SPEAK THE WAY WE USE TO AFTER WHAT HE DID TO ME AND FANTAZIACHAT.

3. I HAVE NEVER TAKEN PEOPLE FROM FPATH AND FANTAZIACHAT WAS AROUND LONG BEFORE FPATH WAS BUT EVEN YOUR PRODUCT NAME IS A CHEAP RIP OF FANTAZIACHAT MEAN COME ON *FPATH* FANTAZIA PATH SILLY" I ALLSO REMEMBER YOU ASKING FOR OUR FC SOURCE BUT GOT REJECTED SO THATS WHY U MADE FPATH!.

5. YOUR SOFTWARE WILL NEVER MATCH OURS UNLESS YOU FULLY RECODE IN C# OR DELPHI 2009 AND UPDATE ANY COMPONENTS USED IN VEDOS AND YOU BEST PAY FOR THEM YOU GET UPDATES ;).

6. YOU STEAL PEOPLES INFOMATION AND THEN TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU WERE DOING THE RIGHT THING DATA THIEFT IS DATA THIEFT LOGIN INTO OTHER PEOPLES ACCOUNTS ON OTHER SITES IS A FBI MATTER ...

7. FANTAZIACHAT IS BASED ON VEDOS LAYOUT BUT IS NOT VEDOS! WE KEpt THE SAME FOLDER LAYOUT TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE USE TO FPATH SO BE GRATEFUL.

8. YOUR TRYING TO MAKE FPATH LOOK LIKE FANTAZIACHAT BY COPYING OUR OPTIONS SO THAT SHOWS PEOPLE HOW GOOD OUR SYSTEM IS. EVEN THOUGH ITS JUST A PRE ALPHA TEST ...

8. AND DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNOW OUR BUSINESS PLANS BECAUSE YOU DONT ...

THE FC NETWORK PEOPLE USE WILL BE A LIVE DEMO OF OUR PRODUCT THAT CAN BE RENTED.

9. WE ALLSO HAVE PLANS TO OFFER A OPEN SOURCE PROJECT GIVING ANYONE ACCESS TO A PROFESSIONAL AUDIO / VIDEO CLIENT / SERVER FRAMEWARE FOR C# AND DELPHI 2009.

10. AM DOING THIS FOR FUN I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE FANTAZIACHAT OR IF PEOPLE SAY CRAP THIS IS MY HOBBIE THIS IS WHAT I DO AM NOT TRYING TO BE BETTER THEN ANYONE AM JUST BUILDING A CHAT PROGRAM HOW I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THAT THEN I DONT CARE.

11. AND YES YOU PROBLE DO MAKE MORE CASH THEN ME BUT THATS DOWN TO RIPING PEOPLE OFF ..

I HOPE THIS CLEARS UP AFEW PROBLEMS UP I EVEN DID IT IN CAPS SO YOU CAN READ IT BETTER ....
Fpath - Posted on Sunday, March 15 2009 05:05:39 PM
Our software is upgraded to 2009 C# ..
and The name came from Mpath remember Mplayer?
not fantazia how funny.

And i was wrong it was Siomon that contacted me wanting to merge with fpath just found he old email.

I wish you luck.. do they have FBI in the UK? just wondered.... hack for a hack is the way I see it...you know mess with me and i will mess with you?
Thunder - Posted on Monday, March 16 2009 12:01:25 AM
Well its been fun playing with the kids but your boring me now steve takecare ..

and good luck :)

P.S dont add any of our features to your client thats a WARNING! ;)
Digg - Posted on Wednesday, March 18 2009 11:26:55 PM
Hahaha this just keeps going back and forth. It never ends with you guys.

"We're gonna do this and make soooo much $$$"

"No, we're gonna do that and it will make more $$$"

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

You're fighting over a handleful of niche users who don't know the difference anyways. The only money anyone is going to make is selling 2nd rate software to people such as Steve is doing so they can all compete with each other.

"Start your own community with 5 of your friends W000000t!!!!"

That's followed by Simon's:

"We're just doing it for fun" followed by "you don't know what our business plans are, we're gonna rent too."

Seriously, then it explodes into the "you better not have features we will have blah blah blah"

FYI: There are several services that do everything the old mplayer did and do it better. The fact that so many people are too stubborn to switch to these services b/c they don't look 110% like mplayer is pathetic. This is furthered by them sucking up to 10th rate self-taught developers with no real experience. Until you're getting interviews with big companies such as Microsoft, Sun, Blizzard, Ubisoft, or even EA for crying outloud, don't talk to us about being a programmer.

I've said my piece and regardless of if anyone cares, I think you're both douche bags. The End.
ShawnsOnlineB - Posted on Friday, March 20 2009 07:01:44 AM
My Program/Client is bigger then yours...so much anger now adays over something from the past Old MPlayer Sage)
Digg - Posted on Friday, March 20 2009 09:09:09 PM
Here's a replacement for those that actually want to play games. http://www.garena.com/
Thunder - Posted on Wednesday, April 1 2009 02:55:56 PM
how is getting a interviews with a gaming site going to show were programers ??
Digg - Posted on Wednesday, April 1 2009 05:24:36 PM
Those listed companies won't even call for an interview with X amount of experience and/or related degree.
Fpath - Posted on Monday, April 6 2009 05:39:57 PM
Fpath 8.0 and other versions will work with vista! Just like most other software from the past you must right click on exe run in compatibility mode as administrator. allot of programs must do the same with vista. I will have this issue fixed soon. The only bug on Fpath's side is you must have the mic plugged in or you will get the error "Interface not supported" I will fix this soon and use an installer that will fix the compatibility mode.

peace