Topic - Bringyourfont has malware

Reply to this topic

Topic Starter jakethesnake - Posted on Monday, March 9 2009 03:37:00 AM
Beware bringyourfont has malware they can hack you computer whenever they please!
Fpath - Posted on Saturday, March 14 2009 01:03:08 PM
jakethesnake the new propaganda person for Simon and fantazia chat. he will slam all chat systems and try to snatch the same 40- or 50 livve members..

The problem is some of them have a Fapath package and dont need to fantazia ,livve or any other chat . they are the boss 'admin"

anyway if these people were pure business they would not need jakethesnake spamming the boards like the a$$hole he is. 2+2=4 lol
Just read his post explains everything.
Fpath - Posted on Saturday, March 14 2009 01:03:54 PM
"Fpath" oops
TxCowboy4U - Posted on Thursday, April 23 2009 01:22:00 AM
I don't think Jake knows the consequences of making statements like that. You know when you defame a business like that you can be sued. Mplayer.org is responsible for your actions and for $50 and a subpoena your true identity can now be retrieved so you can be held liable for your actions. Jake you're not to bright!
Digg - Posted on Thursday, April 23 2009 06:01:02 PM
That may be true for Jake, but it's highly unlikely any of the so-called "businesses" here will do anything outside of forum trolling and fear mongering. Welcome to the internet.
TxCowboy4U - Posted on Friday, April 24 2009 12:29:04 AM
Thinking sounds like too much work for you Digg. I'm pretty sure the ISP host has already been contacted about these disturbing posts allowed by marc. I wonder how deep their pockets are?

Hostname: prague.w3dev.net
ISP: SONIC.NET
Organization: SONIC.NET

Step one completed. How far will the game go?
Digg - Posted on Friday, April 24 2009 08:47:28 PM
I'm willing to bet it goes no further. Whois information is fun isn't it? I still don't think you're going to go after him. Have fun with it haha, more time wasiting if you ask me.
TxCowboy4U - Posted on Friday, April 24 2009 10:08:19 PM
Strike 2!!!! Don't bet real money!
Digg - Posted on Saturday, April 25 2009 06:24:30 AM
Go Go Go, this has all the signs of Crazy Internet Hijinx. I can't wait to see the outcome. Go for the gold or don't talk at all!!!! :)
TxCowboy4U - Posted on Saturday, April 25 2009 03:09:47 PM
Digg

You're a complex person. I don't know if you're taking medicine, need medicine, 10 years of age or just ignorant(or most of the above). The more you type the more complex you get. You and Jake should hook up! Both of your mentality levels are a match.

Just a thought!
Digg - Posted on Sunday, April 26 2009 09:31:00 PM
Oh I'm not complex. In most cases I stay how it is, but in this case it's highly unlikely for a future small business to serve paperwork to an internet nobody (Jake) for anything other than attention. Jake wants attention and he's getting it, you just fuel it more. I called you out on going after him, and so far it appears I was right. It's all bark and no bite. C'est la vie.
Instigator - Posted on Sunday, April 26 2009 09:54:18 PM
you stay how it is or say how it is? if you are going to try and be a wannabe abby then try structuring a comprehensive sentence. and try to put some logic in your critiques. the validity of most of your remarks in these forums lack substance. i really think you are the one seeking the attention more than jaketheflake.
Digg - Posted on Sunday, April 26 2009 11:41:32 PM
It is called a typo, much like when you forgot to capitalize the T in The in one of your response sentences. I'm glad you can spot them, but you're not perfect either. Attacking a minor typo is the sign of a losing argument, but that's ok. Attention? Not interested, but it is fun to stir the pot when someone bluffs.

Read the postings above. I simply called them out on it. They proceeded to bluff some more and I called them out more. When they finally were backed into the corner, "instigator" appeared. That's one way to redirect attention so you don't look so bad, but whatever. I'd like to see the end result of this supposed slander case, but it won't happen. I'm guessing the lack of male (or female) fortitude is the reason it won't go any further.

It was fun acknowledging you for a few posts, but you're just another internet nobody. Move on, nothing to see here folks.
Instigator - Posted on Monday, April 27 2009 02:31:56 PM
just take a deep breath and relax abby. its the net remember. you sound like someone from the 1800's (calling people out). the truth is you just type for attention and have no idea what your saying. you have no idea what someone is going to do or not going to do. or do you have a crystal ball too?
jakethesnake - Posted on Friday, May 1 2009 01:36:31 AM
Txcowboy, are you for real? hahaha
You don't even have my ip! Good luck finding me. I stopped going to your lame ass site and my computer problems are gone. LOL
If you going to sue me you might have to get a real lawyer lol
Oh wait an internet lawyer and what business do you have ? Nothing. No customers, no charges for users. Your site is nothing the judge will laugh at you. This has nothng to do with trolling (attention seeking). This just based on my experience going to your site. I stopped going and my problems are all gone.
If I go to your site my problems come back so I stay away. This is a fact. Don't like it sue me! hahaha
The internet judge will laugh your whining butt. Stop with the anger issues and move on :P
TxC0wboy4U - Posted on Saturday, May 2 2009 10:38:41 PM
Yup we upload malware to people we don't like! If you don't like it too bad just don't come back! It pisses me off people hurt my internet feelings!
TxCowboy4U - Posted on Wednesday, May 6 2009 02:58:57 PM
Jake when you have to clone peoples names it's a big hint you're losing! Poor Jake and you clearly don't know much about IP's and how people can get them with ease. Poor Jake
Instigator - Posted on Wednesday, May 6 2009 03:45:10 PM
i have this strange feeling if they did get jaketheflakes ip from this site during discovery it would trace back to a funny farm. do they allow the internet in mental wards?
RainMan - Posted on Sunday, May 17 2009 01:23:02 PM
Bringyourfont does have spyware. Since it does have ads on their page which a person click on the ad he or she is very likely to get spyware.
You have to be careful not to click on the ads since it takes about half the main web page. So this is proof BRF has malware. Malware is a generic term for viruses, spyware, etc.

chow!
TxCowboy4U - Posted on Thursday, June 11 2009 04:48:08 PM
BRF? lol Poor Rainman. When you can type a comprehensive statement with some proof maybe it will help! Just a thought. Perhaps you should trade your pc in for a xbox!