Topic - The True Mplayer Replacement - 4 1/2 years in the making

Reply to this topic

Topic Starter L3gacy - Posted on Thursday, October 31 2013 01:10:16 PM
We're pleased to announce that we are rolling out phase 1 of our quest for world domination!
We would like to introduce you to HiveGamer.com. What is hive gamer you ask? -HG will be the community behind our network. It will be the link that ties our entire network and everything we've done as a company together. Our company has been developing its own PC gaming software Inspired by Mplayer for about four and half years now. While the development at times has been slow. We as a team never lost sight of our goals. As things are starting to strategically fall in place. We would like to introduce you to Hive Gamer!

With that said, Let's get into a little bit of the meat and potatoes shall we? Hive gamer will be the hub for our community for both the casual players and competitive and professional ranking players . You can compete for free or join the professional bracket for victory payouts! Nothing like winning some cold hard cash after a hard-fought match!!

The type of events we support "subject to change"

Ladders | Leagues | K.O.T.H Events |

|Some Cool Tools Right Out of The Gate |

Match Finder |Never wait for a match with our automatic match finder .
Support Ticket System| Having problems with your account or a match not a problem? We have staff available 24 seven
Global Ladder Rankings | See where you stand in our competitive gaming community with stats and more!
And so much more!!

"However " We don't want to bore you with all the details if you're not interested to hear what we have to say. BUT if you are! We would like to invite you to the revealing of our brand-new competitive gaming community. Where you can find out all the juicy information you need to know there.
http://www.HiveGamer.com By The Hive Network & Hive Gaming
we are currently looking for staff! Please apply on HG site!
1CorruptSociety - Posted on Saturday, January 25 2014 08:27:29 PM
Hey L3gacy, were you also known as 1_CS-L3GACY on Mplayer.com ??

I was known as Hurricane98, 1_CS-Hurricane, 12HK-Hurricane, Sage-Hurricane...among others but those I believe were my more popular tags.

I just know we had a L3GACY in 1CS. 12HK was a Rival clan of 1CS which I left to join 1CS.

Funnest times Ive ever had on the net man!